Salary: dependent on experience
We are recruiting for an Restaurant Supervisor to work in our new restaurant in the heart of Shrewsbury town centre.
Restaurant experience would be preferred but is not essential. We are more interested in supervisory and management skills.
LYONS’ DEN is a family-owned gourmet burger restaurant where ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible and dishes hand-made on-site. We have a rustic style with an unpretentious menu, a fully licensed bar, teas & coffees, made-to-order milkshakes, a fun family-friendly restaurant experience.
A passion for great food and giving people a great experience is a must.
As the Restaurant Supervisor, you must be able to:
- Carry out opening and closing procedures as well as performing service duties in the restaurant
- Coach team members to achieve restaurant revenue goals
- Provide guests with quality service by supervising staff appropriately
- See that guests receive prompt, courteous and efficient service whilst ensuring readiness and compliance amongst all staff
- Seek appropriate opportunities to communicate with guests to personalise the restaurant service
- Oversee that the premises remain clean and in good working order
In return, we will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- Meals on duty
- Tips that are shared out equally at the end of each shift
To apply for the position, in the first instance please call Kelly Lyons on 01743 233225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 27th October.