Following a busy Christmas period, 2018 has come quickly for the Lyons’ Den team. We’re excited to have lots of plans in place for this year including a new menu and some delicious and intriguing ideas for our specials board!
If you’ve been to The Den before you’ll know our special’s board is where you find our more experimental burger ideas. They might be super spicy, they might include an unusual ingredient or they could be themed around a pun or movie. Our more successful specials get considered for the new menu the following year. This year is no exception and will see the addition of The Blues Burger, The Colonel Mustard and Filthy Fries.
Another staple of The Den menu is the Lunchtime Lighter Bites. Available again this year, you can grab a smaller version of our most popular burgers for the perfect lunchtime bite. If you’re shopping in Shrewsbury, nipping out from work, or having a lunch meeting, our cosy restaurant makes the perfect lunch stop.
We can’t wait to reveal the rest of our plans for 2018, keep your eye on our social media for all our latest updates.
The lowdown on The Den
If you haven’t been to The Den before here is what you need to know…
- All of our burgers are homemade using locally sourced ingredients. Our beef comes from just down the road at Corbett’s and our bread is supplied by Rob Swift. We’re proud of our fantastic, local ingredients and our super low carbon footprint.
- Aside from burgers you’ll find yummy starters, great salads, delicious desserts, scrumptious shakes and more on our menu.
- We have a fully-licensed bar, so you can enjoy your favourite tipple with your meal.
- We’re a family-run business and we love having families in our restaurant.
- We’re from Shrewsbury, we live in Shrewsbury and we love having a restaurant in the heart of Shrewsbury.
- Our quirky restaurant is underneath the Traitors Gate building. Take a virtual tour.
- We support local causes including a charity challenge burger.
- We’re open seven days a week. You can enjoy brunch, lunch or dinner at Lyons’ Den. See our opening times.
We’d love to welcome you to The Den. Call 01743 233225 to book your table.